1. Do I need to create and account to be able to order?
No, you can use the guest checkout to complete your order.
By having an account you will also be able to see your order history; save your personal and payment details as well as edit your favourites items.
2. Can you provide my account details I have forgotten my login?
If you've forgotten your username and/or password, we can help get you back up and running. Your username will always be the email address you registered with. If you have forgotten your password you can re-set it by:
1. Navigating to the oneills.com website. Click the ‘Login’ button located on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
2. You will now have the option to enter your registered O’Neills email address into the box.
3. When you have done this, click the ‘Submit’ button to reset your password. You will shortly receive an email with a link and instructions on how to create a new password.
3. What are benefits of having an account with oneills.com?
With your oneills.com account, you will have access to the following information:
Access Your Account Information
View Your Order History
Process a Return
Update Your Email Subscriptions/Preferences
Buy Gift Certificates
View Reward Points
4. I have submitted a product review when will I see it online?
All reviews go through a moderation process to ensure that only appropriate content is posted on the website. This process takes roughly 5 business days. Our moderation team screens out profanity and inappropriate content but will not filter out negative reviews. We want product reviews to serve as an open and honest forum for all customers to post their feedback. Occasionally, reviews will be rejected during the moderation process.
Please note: A customer can only receive 500 points for one review as stated in the terms and conditions on the email.
5. Can I exchange reward points for cash?
6. How do I submit a product review?
You can write a product review in 3 easy steps:
1. On any product page, click the Reviews tab underneath the product description.
2. Once you click on that tab you will see a three text boxes, a rating section. Please fill in as much information as you'd like. You can also insert your name, where you live, your email address and any other suggestions.
3. Then, click on the red Send Review button.
Once you've submitted your review, it may take up to 5 business days for it to appear on the site.
7. What happens if my daughter or son places an order using my debit or credit card and made payment without my consent?
I'm afraid we are not responsible for the actions of a child if they choose to use his/her parent's card and PayPal account without consent. O'Neills and PayPal cannot verify under-age users using parental accounts and cards for payments and orders.
Please contact Customer Service about the issue so we can review the transaction.
8. Can I update my personal details online?
Yes, if you are an O'Neills online customer you can change details such as mailing address, email address, telephone numbers and whether you would like to continue getting newsletters from O'Neills.
9. How do I change my email address?
Log in to O'Neills.com and click on Account and then Account Information. Here you will find the change email option where you can update your email address.
10. How do I unsubscribe from any of your mailing lists?
To unsubscribe from O'Neills newsletter, please click on the unsubscribe link on the bottom of one of our emails. If you want to subscribe to our newsletter again, please go to your account on our website and then to the Newsletter Subscriptions category.
You can just check the relevant box to receive the newsletters again.
11. Can I move my points to another account?
No, unfortunately, you cannot transfer any points earned to another account.
12. What if I accidently placed two orders, can I cancel one and have the other be shipped to me?
Yes, we can cancel and refund one order and have the other order processed for shipping. Please contact O'Neills Customer Service as soon as possible to cancel the second order.
13. How do I close my account?
To close your account please contact our Customer Service by phone or email.
14. How do I view what's in my shopping cart?
To view the contents of your cart, click on the Your Cart icon in the upper-right corner of the home page.
Once you click on this icon, you can easily change the quantity you want to purchase in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Bag link.
You can also delete any item in your cart by clicking the Remove check box to the left of that item and then updating your cart with the " Update Shopping Bag " link.
15. How do I remove items from my cart?
First, click on the Your cart link in the upper-right corner of your computer screen. This will allow you to view all items currently in your cart.
Once you have identified the item that you would like to delete, click on the Remove check box to the left of the item description and then click " Update Shopping Bag" in the lower-right corner to have your changes reflected.
16. How do I change the quantity of a particular item in my cart?
First, click on the Your Cart link in the upper-right corner of your computer screen. This will allow you to view all items currently in your cart, as well as the quantities that you have chosen for each item.
To change the quantity of an item in your cart, move your cursor to the box that appears under the "Qty" header for this item and type in the quantity desired, then click the Update Shopping Bag link.
Once you do this, the quantity and associated currency amount (if applicable) will automatically change and reflect the correct amounts for both the quantity and the cost.