CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
- If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 1.2 below.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason, they must be in new condition, unworn and with all tags intact, at any time within 28 days of receipt. We refund garment price only, no carriage costs. Simply fill in the form and attach the label supplied with your order.
- Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund for the price of the garment, or send you the new size/sizes you require carriage free.
- The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 1.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: - in the event that the product has been used.
- The provisions of this clause (1.4) do not affect your statutory rights.
- O’Neills reserve the right to cancel any online order should it not be able to supply, for whatever reason. No liability will be accepted for circumstances beyond it’s control.