1. Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
Yes! oneills.com understands that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. We use a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following methods of payment: Mastercard, VISA, VISA Debit, VISA Electron, PayPal and Gift Cards.
3. I am having problems viewing your website. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble with the website we’d suggest you try the following:
Firstly, you may need to delete your cookies - a cookie is a small file we store on your computer to let us know who you are next time you visit us. On most internet browsers you can delete your cookies using ‘Tools’ or ‘History’. Once you’ve cleared your cookies, close your browser, reopen it and visit our site again. You should be able to use it without any more problems. We also suggest that you use the latest version of your operating system provider e.g. Windows, OSX etc.
If you’re still having problems, contact our Customer Service Team using the ‘Ask a Question’ link on the right hand side of this page and include:
• As much detail as you can about the issue
• Screen shots of any error messages you get
• Which web browser you’re using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.)
• What you’ve done so far to try to resolve it
4. When placing an order, I get an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
Please double check the credit card number and expiration date on your card.
5. I have the latest browser for my Operating System, why does the site still not work for me?
Some features of websites require that your browser has some specific functions enabled such as Cookies or ActiveX. Below are some links on how you can enable these.
ActiveX (Internet Explorer only)
If your browser has ActiveX disabled, it may affect the display of some features across the website. Please enable ActiveX on Internet Explorer here.
If your browser has Cookies disabled, it will affect the way some features work on the website. Please visit one of the following links to enable Cookies for your specific browser.
• Internet Explorer
6. I am receiving an error message, what should I do?
If you see a message asking you to try again, don’t worry, just repeat your action or click the refresh button on your browser window. If you’re still having problems, please contact Customer Service and provide as much detail as possible, including your operating system version and which browser you are using.
7. Can I view the website in Euros/Dollars/GBP?
Our website automatically detects the currency based on your location and updates product prices accordingly. Unfortunately, this cannot be changed manually. If you are based in Ireland but are seeing a foreign currency please be aware that sometimes company computers will have foreign IP addresses, so if you are using a work or shared computer then this may be the problem. Please remember that products maybe unavailable for some countries
8. Do you offer Live Chat support?
Yes, we do! To get in contact with one of our live chat specialists, look for the Help button located on the bottom left of the page.