What are Reward Points?
Reward Points are part of a fantastic reward scheme that we offer our customers. By making purchases through oneills.com customers will earn points for every £1 they spend. These points can then be redeemed off the next purchase to save money. It’s that simple
How do I earn points?
You can earn points for any purchases you make on the O’Neills website. When you register with oneills.com you will start earning Reward Points straight away, every time you spend £1 you will earn 5 Reward Points. You can then use these points to get money off your next order.
Every 100 Reward Points earned can be redeemed for £1.00 on the O’Neills website.
Do I have to have a minimum balance before I can start to redeem my points?
Yes, there is a minimum balance of 1000 Reward Points needed in order to start redeeming. This means you will not be able to use your Reward Points until you accrue a minimum number of 1000 points, at which point they will become available for redemption.
Please note that Reward Points may also be capped at the maximum value of points which can be accrued. In this case you will need to redeem your accrued points before you are able to earn more points.
How can I view my Rewards points balance?
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
You can access your Customer Account from the O’Neills website by clicking on the Account link at the top of the navigation bar.
Can my points expire?
Yes, Reward Points will expire in the order from which they were first earned.
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.
How to use Reward Points
When checking out, below the Payment Confirmation section please select the option to 'Use your reward points'.
Rewards Points Terms and Conditions
We may, at our discretion award you reward points for the reasons and in the amounts set out below. Please note that the benefits of our Rewards Points are intended for the use of the individual listed on the account and in order for reward points to be applied to your account, you must be logged in.
- When you register as a customer - 500 points.
- When you sign up to our newsletter - 100 points.
- Every time you shop online - 5 point for €/£/$1 you spend.
1. From time to time we run promotions where you can qualify for additional reward points subject to minimum spend requirements or the purchase of specific products.
2. Your points will accumulate automatically when you earn reward points buy purchasing products when logged in as a customer. Qualifying purchases include regular and discount priced merchandise.
3. Reward points will not be earned where Store Credit or a Gift Card has been applied to an order.
4. Redeemed points cannot be used again and will be deducted from your points total.
5. A minimum number of 1000 reward points must be accrued before they can be redeemed.
6. We may make changes to our reward points scheme and these Terms and Conditions and we will give you as much notice as possible of those changes. We may suspend or terminate our rewards scheme at any time but we will give you as much notice as possible before we do so. If this happens your reward points total will be frozen or lost.
7. If at any time, in our reasonable opinion, you are deemed to be abusing our rewards scheme we reserve the right to withdraw you from the scheme and cancel any accumulated points on your account.
8. Reward points can only be earned when logged in to an account. Points cannot be added retrospectively to an account if the customer placed an order as a guest.