Some issues that you encounter with your account or accessing oneills.com can be solved by changing your browser settings, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies.
Some browser issues may be caused by the browser itself. For optimal viewing and security, we recommend that you keep your browser up to date.
A force refresh or reload will cause the browser to re-check with the web server to make sure it has the latest copy of the web page you are viewing. Here are keyboard shortcuts for force refreshing your browser:
- Windows: Ctrl + F5
- Mac/Apple: Apple + R or Cmd + R
- Linux: F5
Clearing Your Browser Cache
If you are experiencing problems displaying oneills.com pages, clearing the browser cache is a good first step to try to resolve the issue.
Instructions for clearing your browser cache will be different for each browser, sell list of browsers below:
Google Chrome – Clear cache
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Menu .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Firefox – Clear the cache
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.
- NOTE:You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete. You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.