We are committed to selling high-quality products that we hope you will enjoy, our standard returns policy for anything you buy from us online is 28 days unless other exceptions apply (exceptions below). We want to make returns easy for you and we have listed the steps below:
- Returns can be made within 28 days of receiving your order (exceptions below).
- Return items in a saleable, unworn, and undamaged condition with all tags attached and in the original packaging.
- Complete the Returns Form included with your order.
- Securely package your return and send to:
O’Neills Returns Department
O’Neills Irish International Sports Company Ltd.
Unit 1, Dublin Road Industrial Estate
Strabane, Co. Tyrone
We endeavour to refund or dispatch replacements within 14 days of receiving your return.
Return postage costs are the responsibility of our customer.
Unless the product you received is faulty, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on:
- Jerseys personalised with a name and/or number.
- Half / half personalised jerseys.
- Any customised made-to-order products this includes all club shop items with an embroidered crest.
- Any products that are personalised with initials.
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on face coverings.
- We cannot offer refunds on swimwear if the original packaging and hygiene seal has been removed.
Online orders can be returned to O’Neills store in Strabane. You can take your return to the main till. The return should be in its original packaging together with the returns slip and the bag should be sealed.
No refunds or exchanges are available in-store; this is a drop-off point only.
Refunds will be processed within 14 days and exchanges sent out to you as soon as possible.
We cannot refund postage and packaging on returns.
Click here for more information.
You can return swimwear, so long as the hygiene seal is intact.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at: email@example.com